In which I take a photo every day that I'm 50, and post it here on this blog, with a bit of related blurb.

Friday 4 July 2014

Day 202 - Eating Crow

breakfast time

Not the best photo today, but I have got you a nice video clip to go with it!

Well, to be honest, the photo is a clip from he video..but it fits the rules - it was taken just before 5.30 this morning, on a trailcam that I set up.

In the bottom right of the picture, you can just about make out the swollen, lifeless body of the pregnant vole that I left out as bait, and which the crow is homing in on.

I'm fairly sure this is a crow - to me, it looks tiny compared to last night's hefty beast...of course, Anna disagrees, and thinks they're both crows...

Anywhere, here's a brief clip from the wildlife camera:



I did say it was brief!

And this is Friday night, and as we now know, Friday night is short post night...

So I'll bid you a warm night night.

Night night!

B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment